Saturday 23 July 2016

Words & Wonders (61)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I've edited 80 pages of The Powers of Callaire, and I am FINISHED. It's off with betas now and then it's ready for release. Just a few weeks' time, folks!!

- I second drafted 29 pages of my Johanna short, a Legend Mirror companion novella, and finished this round of edits. Next I'll add these changes to the manuscript, and then the story'll probably sit waiting for release. Since it takes place during the fifth Legend Mirror book, that could be a while... but there aren't too many spoilers to discourage me from an earlier release. We'll see!

- I wrote 1.5K of a Minnie short story, which will follow the Legend Mirror book four and preempt the events of book 5!

In my life:

- I've turned my attention to The Lux Guardians, and I'm rereading the first two books so I can write the final two. Plus doing essential research. Slowly, slowly getting there!


On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Been too busy to browse unfortunately!

A Book I've Loved Lately:


Lush, tense, and dangerous romance in the Russian court. It's free for kindle so make sure you get a copy!

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment