Saturday 16 July 2016

Words & Wonders (60)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I've edited 44 pages of The Powers of Callaire, plus wrote around 2K of rewrites. I announced the release date of this, in case you missed it. August 16th!

- I second drafted 28 pages of my Johanna short, a Legend Mirror companion novella. To say this is my side project, I'm pretty chuffed with my progress.

- I planned the next Legend Mirror book. It's gonna be different than the other four, that's for sure.

In my life:

- I'm getting super tired and ready to be done with POWERS.


On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Nada. I've not been on the internet so much this week.

A Book I've Loved Lately:



I think I love this even more than Wicked Lovely..? Is that possible? I didn't think so.

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment