Saturday 1 August 2015

Words & Wonders (11)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week I have:



- Won Camp Nano!! I only wanted to write 15K in July because I was busy with editing, proofing, and going to London, but I was still unsure whether I'd get even that small word count. BUT I DID! Super happy about it, even if I scraped the words from a number of projects.

- Read 153 pages of the DRYAD proof. It's officially 18 days until the book is released. Eek!! (Remember you can pre-order a signed copy here!)

- Written 2,044 words between my ApocalypseGirls thing and Siorai, the old OLD WIP that I've returned to. If you wanna read the first drafted (AKA bad) first 2 chapters, you can find them on Authonomy! I'm not sure what I'm doing with this WIP yet, but I doubt it'll find a publishing home soon.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Too busy finalising DRYAD and binge watching season 3 of Arrow to internet (which is a verb now.)

Sorry about the short update. Hope you all have a great weekend!!
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment