Saturday 17 December 2016

Words & Wonders (76)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- Slow week this week, but I wrote 9,009 of Pride & Joy, my f/f witchy murder book. It's finished, and I think pretty good! Estimated release next December, to give me time to write the next two and release them all close together.

- I wrote 4,906 words of Kelebek+Savas, my Ottoman-inspired fantasy.

- I'm fleshing out the world and characters of my NA UF Dragons book and hoping I can finish it this month.

- And finally, I'm in the middle of plotting out Pride & Joy book 2

In my life:

- Not much to report

Discovery Found or Lesson Learned:

This great post on planning a novel and the pitfalls of not doing so.

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment