Saturday 7 January 2017

Words & Wonders (77)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I wrote 7,360 of Pride & Joy #2, my f/f witchy murder series. Not bad considering I felt like crap for half the week! Cracking on with this so I'll have at least two to release this December/next January. Hoping for three though!

- I also read Launch to Market by Chris Fox, because I'm really hoping to reach more readers this year than ever. I will say if you're needing some advice with building/setting up a mailing list, this is a good book for you.

In my life:

- Feeling bleh mostly, but getting better!

Discovery Found or Lesson Learned:

This week I'm sharing this book industry prediction post, which is interesting but also could prove to be useful

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment