Saturday 3 December 2016

Words & Wonders (74)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- Nanowrimo was pretty awesome for me! I wrote 50,050 on The Revelation, my Nano project, and a further 30K on side projects. Not too shabby.

- I edited 28 pages of a Christmas Gift novella for my newsletter subscribers. This will be delivered to your inboxes right before Christmas!!

- I wrote 13,150 of Pride & Joy, my f/f witchy murder book. I probably won't release this until I have more than one book ready to go, to cut down on time between releases.

In my life:

- Writing took over 99% of my life last month so I'm hoping to catch up on All The Things. You may have noticed my content on this blog is sorely lacking. Hoping to fix this in the next month!

Discovery Found or Lesson Learned:

It's literally impossible to do everything. Sometimes I think everyone needs a reminder of this little fact. You can't do everything at once.

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on doing so well with Nano! :)

    Also, you're absolutely right, it's impossible to do everything, and I think most of us need to learn it through experience - and have remainders of it at times.

    ReplyDelete