Saturday 18 June 2016

Words & Wonders (56)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- Okay so. I don't think #MurderNovel is the book I want to write. It's turning into something else, and I have to figure out what book that is. Because it's not murder mystery. I think it might be contemporary. Hard to say. So, MurderNovel is shelved for now and likely to be given a new codename in the far future.

- I've now turned my full attention to The Powers of Callaire. This week I've only second drafted 37 pages because I felt like crap, but it's coming along...

In my life:

- I'm so sick, it's not even funny. Just totally out of commission this past week. But at least there's tennis at Queens and football to watch on TV.


On the internet, this week I found useful:

- This super amazing post on asexual rep. Read the entire thing!

A Book I've loved Lately:




A fun, tense, exciting, and grounded finale. The Black Blade series is one I mightily recommend - the romance is sweet and Devon means everything to me, the plot is surprising at each turn, the setting is off the charts, and it's just good, solid urban fantasy.

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment