Saturday 4 June 2016

Words & Wonders (54)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I released a new story!! It's called Wicked Song, and has a careful demon MC, a brutish angel villain, a gender fluid love interest, and a lot of paranormal trouble. If you enjoyed The Beast of Callaire, you'll probably like Wicked Song!

- I've written 12,788 words of MurderNovel. I'm writing at the right pace now, so I'm happy.

In my life:

- I'm rereading The Raven Cycle and it's hurting my heart.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- This crucial, crucial post on desperately needed Muslim rep

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment