Saturday 17 September 2016

Words & Wonders (68)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I' wrote 8,930 words of The Revelation. Starting to pick up the pace slightly!

- I'm slowly research-planning my next series and LOVING IT. It has all my favourite things (except space.) I'll refer to it as Compass Wars, but I don't want to say anything until I've committed to it.

In my life:

- Had a crappy health week, so didn't get much done.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- I'm not spending that much time online lately. I don't have the energy for it :/


What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment