Sunday 4 September 2016

Words & Wonders (66)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

Ugh, late again. Sorry, guys, I'm really bad at scheduling lately.

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I'm still in the research trenches for The Lux Guardians and loving finding out obscure facts about my book's locations.

- And I've planned more of The Revelation, enough for me to start drafting.

- I've written 1.5K of The Revelation!! I've officially begun!

In my life:

- I'm rereading Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows in preparation for Empire of Storms. I love Rowan and Dorian and Aelin so, so much.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Nada. Been swamped and overwhelmed this week.



A Book I've Loved Lately:


Got it on a whim because it was my birthday and I could, but I ended up LOVING this. It has everything I love in fantasy, the crime, the darkness, the scary as shit villains, plus bonus pirates and a super slow friendship. Love, love, love.

What have you written this week?

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment