Wednesday 14 September 2016

7 Books Featuring Mythology

Since my The Legend Mirror series is heavily based on mythology, I thought I'd recommend some other books that feature gods and creatures.


I've had my ups and downs with this series, but ultimately it's fun and has a great murder mystery storyline. This one's Arthurian Legend.


A fabulous fantasy book with unicorns, other great mythical creatures, and a f/f romance!!


Djinni! This book is just wonderful - atmospheric and rich with detail, and it made me seriously emotional.


A perfect blend of Beauty & The Beast, greek mythology, with a love that has a serious Hades/Persephone vibe? This is one of my all-time favourites and makes me heart all smushy.


Another hit-or-miss one. But this features ORACLES. Which is pretty darn epic. It also adds a bit of mystery to the pot, which is always great.


One of my favourite series ever. Effortlessly combines super soldiers, a dystopian america (potential utopia actually, which is cool), and GODS AND MYTHOLOGY!! It's epic, read it. It is adult, though, so it's not recommended for younger readers.


An amazing series, one of my favourite YA fantasies ever. Banshees and reapers and all sorts of other great creatures. Plus incarnations of sins and vices - envy, greed etc. Truly inventive, and fun, and swoony toward the end of the series. Highly recommend.

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment