Saturday 26 September 2015

Words & Wonders (19)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 17,028 words of POWERS (TLM3.) I'm happy with my output this week but I'm having to sacrifice a LOT to get there (reading time, happiness, sleep, physical and mental health, all those non-essential things.)


On the internet, this week I found useful:


- This post on writing action
- Relying on Old Tropes (+ ideas for subverting them!!)

In my life:

- I have about half as much time to read as I used to have, since I'm spending so much time writing, and it's making me pretty sad. I have so many books to read, and none of them are getting read.

A book I've loved lately:



Don't even get me started on how much angst this gave me. It was horrible, but I loved every minute of it. By far one of my favourite series of all time. Perfect, wonderful, torturous romance and a unique story I won't soon forget. I cried at least 3 times.


What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment