Saturday 12 September 2015

Words & Wonders (17)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 6,143 words of The Powers of Callaire, which I will refer to in the same vein as the other books (POWERS.) I hit a stumbling block at the beginning of the week but I think I've come over that now, so we should be back on for my finish date of Nov 1. (*is foolishly optimistic*)

In my life:

- I'm reading Queen of Shadows & it's KILLING me
- Art journalling and scrapbooking are my new thing. I'm in a craft phase right now.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

Elizabeth Bear's How To Title Your Science Fiction or Fantasy Novel or Series: A Tutorial in Three Parts

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment