Monday 11 April 2016

Words & Wonders (46)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

Ack! Sorry this is late, guys. I've been busy finishing up PERSEYUA and totally forgot W&W!!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I edited 178 pages of PERSEYUA this week. I'm FINISHED, just got a quick final read to do and then it's off to agents with this book.

In my life:

- No time for anything but work :(

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- See: above. Very little internet time

A Book I've Loved Lately:



One of my favourite series finales of all time. I cried a bunch of times.


What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment