Saturday 2 April 2016

Words & Wonders (45)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I edited 127 pages of PERSEYUA this week, along with some rewrites. I'm so close to being done.

- Written 701 words of LibraryHeist. This is my favourite book yet but I had no time to write it this week. Soon, though!!!

In my life:

- Working like mad, but I finally got my hands on The Winner's Kiss so I'm devouring that.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

This interview with Leigh Bardugo on the diversity and disability of Six Of Crows
- But- But- But - Why Does Magic Have To Make Sense?

A Book I've Loved Lately:



Renaissance Italy inspired world. Lady assassin. Perfect romance. Read it.


What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment