Saturday 28 November 2015

Words & Wonders (28)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!


In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 6,147 words of PERSEYUA, my Nanowrimo novel-in-verse. I had a bad week. I'm officially in the middle of this book though!!!! It's looking like it might be a little over my predicted word count but that's easily fixable, since I've rambled a lot in parts :)

In my life:

- I've had a very bad week, not just writing wise but health wise. Sleep is shitty, mood is shitty, and my eye is constantly twitching. If you have a trick to stop eyes twitching, TELL ME AND SAVE ME.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Rise of The Gender Novel
- This whole twitter conversation on cis authors writing trans characters
- Love Lists, by Stephanie Perkins (this is a great idea and I'll 100% be doing this)
- Expanding Your Word Count
- This Isn't Complicated At All
(not writing advice but well worth the read for all involved in writing & publishing books)
- Opinion: Do We Honour Girls? (another must read)

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment