Saturday 14 November 2015

Words & Wonders (26)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week I have:

- Written 11,001 words of PERSEYUA, my Nanowrimo novel-in-verse. I've settled into writing this book now, but I still had a pretty crappy two days and got nothing done.



In my life:

- Tipping between feeling totally awesome and REALLY KINDA STRESSED about writing this book. I'm sure building my agents spreadsheet and writing queries and thinking too far ahead isn't helping.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- This post on voice by Kody Keplinger.
- This post on theme by Chuck Wendig. (which I 100% knew nothing about before reading this) (also warnings for swears and references to sexual acts.)

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment