Saturday 1 October 2016

Words & Wonders (70)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I wrote 16,445 words of The Revelation. Happy with my output!

In my life:

- JUST getting to reading Crooked Kingdom. How much is this book gonna wreck me?

Discovery Found or Lesson Learned:
This is a new segment of W&W! I wasn't spending enough time on the internet to collate helpful links, but still wanted to provide some form of information that might be useful to you!

This week I've learned I can't commit to a project I don't 100% love. I was writing a NA UF Dragons book off and on, but I just don't have that spark with it that makes me dying to write it. I loved it 75%, not 100%, and I think the issue is in the characters. Who knows, maybe in the future I'll rework it into something I love much, much more, but for now it's shelved.

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment