Saturday 7 May 2016

Words & Wonders (50)

Welcome to Words & Wonders, a weekly journal of writing updates, links I've found useful or interesting, and book recommendations. I hope W&W will prove to be useful to you writers out there as well as offering an insight into my writing progress for my readers. Don't forget to leave a comment with your own writing progress!

50TH WORDS & WONDERS!!!!! 
I honestly never thought I'd get this far but I'm pretty proud :D

In the Writing Cave, this week:

- I've written 3,187 words of LibraryHeist, my YA fantasy. I've lost a bit of motivation this week but trying to push myself to write more. 3K a week is pitiful tbh.

- I've second drafted 33 pages of The Powers of Callaire. Double what I'd planned, so that's good!

In my life:

- I'm low on energy and motivation. Bleh.

On the internet, this week I found useful:

- Nothing. Sorry, folks.

What have you written this week?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment